Gluten free macaroons with raspberry chia seeds pudding
The following recipe is a revised and more healthy version of theendlessmeal.com, a website that we suggest to check for inspirational recipes. Replacing the jam with the Yochia pudding will provide less sugar and more nutrients!
Ingredients for 16 Macaroons:
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Yochia RaspberryCinnamon chia mix
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine coconut, coconut cream, maple syrup, corn starch and salt in a small sauce pan over medium high heat. Cook, stirring frequently for about 2 minutes.
- Spoon the coconut mixture into 16 mounds on the prepared baking tray. The mixture with be wet and won't stick together. Create a small indent in the top of each mound so they look like little nests.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Remove from oven and leave to cool on the baking tray.
- Mix the Yochia RaspberryCinnamon with 60 ml of water and wait 10/15 mins, then stir one more time
- Remove from the baking tray using an off set spatula. Top each with a spoonful of chia pudding.