It's May in Berlin, and the sun is shining! In celebration, lets make today a Popsicle day! But not just any Popsicle of course, one that's packed with omega-3 (and no refined sugar), keeping our skin glowing even after the sunshine. We've topped this concoction off with raspberries, which are rich in biotin and will help return these fatty acids to our skin, retaining the moisture (the word "dewy" skin comes to mind ;) ).
For 1 portion
- 1 packet of BeMindfuel Vanilla Chia Pudding Mix
- 60mL of coconut milk (or water)
- fresh raspberries (or any other fruit of your choice)
- drop of vanilla or almond extract (optional)
- Pour the coconut milk into a small bowl. Make sure to get out all the thickened stuff inside the can. Give it a whisk or a stir to combine well.
- Stir in the BeMindfuel Vanilla Chia Pudding Mix and let sit, stirring once or twice, for about 15 minutes, to allow the seeds to expand.
- Add a little bit of the coconut chia mixture to the bottom the popsicle mold/paper cup.
- Drop some of the fruit in on top. If your fruit is too big to fit, chop it up.
- Insert popsicle stick into the mold/cup, it will stand up by themselves.
- Freeze for several hours until completely frozen.
- To remove from the mold, fill a sink with hot water, just deep enough to immerse the mold up to, but not over, the rim, and hold the mold in the hot water for about 15 seconds to loosen the pops.
- Pull the popsicle out of the mold and enjoy.
- If you've made a bunch and want to save the pops for later, wrap them in waxed paper and place in zip lock baggies.
If you'd like layered popsicles:
- Place raspberries and a splash of water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of raspberry puree into a cup. Place cups in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cups from the freezer and add in the coconut chia pudding mix and the popsicle stick.
- Return cups to the freezer. If you would like more layers, remove after another 30 minutes to add in the next layer.